- 2017-09-15: Information about the rump session is now online.
- 2017-08-30: There is still some funding for student stipends; application deadline extended to Sep. 7
- 2017-08-10: The poster deadline has been extended to August 31.
- 2017-07-23: The program of CHES 2017 is online.
- 2017-07-23: Abstracts of tutorials are online.
- 2017-07-20: FDTC registration is open.
- 2017-07-01: Call for stipend applications is online
- 2017-07-01: Registration for CHES 2017 is open.
- 2017-06-26: The list of accepted papers is online.
- 2017-06-20: Call for posters and tutorials [pdf] is online.
- 2017-05-14: Room reservation form for the conference hotel is online.
- 2017-04-23: Please participate in The CHES 2017 Challenge!
- 2017-03-18: Submission server is closed
- 2017-02-17: Submission is open
- 2017-02-17: Updated program committee
Important Dates and Deadlines
|Submission deadline:||March 17, 2017, 23:59 PST (March 18, 7:59 UTC)|
|Reports sent to authors:||May 12, 2017|
|Rebuttals due date:||May 19, 2017|
|Notification of acceptance or rejection:||June 6, 2017|
|Final version of accepted papers due:||June 26, 2017|
|CHES 2017:||September 25–28, 2017|
Contact Information of Organizers
Infineon Technologies AG
Am Campeon 1–12
85579 Neubiberg, Germany
2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku,
Sendai 980-8577, Japan
National Taiwan University
1 Section 4 Roosevelt Road
Room MD615, Department of Electrical Engineering
Taipei 106, Taiwan
128 Section 2 Academia Road
Room N731, Institute of Information Science
Taipei 115, Taiwan
The proceedings of CHES 2017 will be published as volume 10529 of Springer's LNCS series. Starting from September 18, you can download the proceedings from Springer's website.
Workshops colocated with CHESCHES 2017 is colocated with
- the Workshop on Fault Diagnosis and Tolerance in Cryptography – FDTC 2017, which takes place on Monday, September 25, 2017; and with
- PROOFS: Security Proofs for Embedded Systems, which takes place on Friday, September 29, 2017.
CHES 2017 Challenge
Participants of CHES may be interested in the CHES 2017 Challenge focussed on white-box cryptography, which starts May 15. The winners of the contest will be announced in the CHES rump session.