Call for Sponsors
The International Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES) is the largest conference organized by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR). CHES attracts a large community of participants from academia and industry, and it is a premier forum for networking between research and engineering communities. In addition to a scientific program of around 50 technical presentations, CHES also includes the exhibition of cryptographic hardware, important elements of security laboratories and security hardware modules. International experts give invited talks on hot topics. CHES 2019 will support tutorials, posters sessions and short industry presentations.
CHES offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities suitable for organizations of all sizes. Sponsors of CHES gain visibility for their companies and associate themselves with the leading conference on cryptographic hardware and embedded security design and evaluation. Please select one or more sponsorship categories from the list below, or simply contact the general chairs to discuss additional exciting ways in which you can introduce your company to the audience and contribute to the success of the conference.
BASIC Sponsor (from US$3000)
- Company logo displayed on CHES website and conference promotional materials
- Distribute brochures to participants through conference bag
- Complimentary access to technical sessions, lunches and social events for a single participant
- Additional participant registrations are available at the student registration rate
SILVER Sponsor (from US$6000)
- BASIC sponsor benefits with complimentary access for two participants
- Table (60’ x 30’) at the industry exhibition area with power outlet
GOLD Sponsor (from US$12000)
- BASIC sponsor benefits with complimentary access for four participants.
- Two tables (60’ x 30’) at industry exhibition area with power outlet.
- Access to time-shared, private meeting area to meet with prospective customers and employees
PLATINUM Sponsor (from US$24000)
- GOLD sponsor benefits plus additional benefits to be discussed with general chairs, including but not limited to the following: additional participant registrations, preferred positioning of tables in exhibition area, preferred positioning of logos and promotional materials, preferred scheduling of the time-shared, private meeting area, and preferred seating on social events.
To pledge your sponsorship please contact the General Chairs, Vincent J. Mooney, Patrick Schaumont, and Yunsi Fei (e-mail email@example.com).